Everlast PowerPro 256S multi-process welding unit is an economical solution for those who are looking to purchase two separate machines for welding and cutting. If you think that the features and performance are to be compromised to fit them into the single unit.
Features of Everlast PowerPro 256:
You might be thinking how this machine is standing out when compared to the other similar products in the current market. Here is the list of some notable features of this machine as per the reviews on Everlast PowerPro 256:
- IGBT Module: As you look at the IGBT module of the current welding unit, you would know that this is taking up the IGBT inverter platform to the next level in terms of both the performance as well as reliability. This module will be ideal for all the repairs or maintenance chores whenever you have the concerns of space and portability.
- Most Impressive Cycle for Amperage: As per the Everlast PowerPro 256 review, this unit is featuring an impressive cycle while in use at the rated amperages whether it is being used for TIG welding, stick welding or plasma cutting. In addition, if you want an extra mile with this welding machine, there is an over current indicator in-built into it which would notify whenever you go past your duty cycle.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control: The adjustable arc force control feature of this welding unit which is also called as dig would make your welding unit to easily dole out 200 amperes of Stick welding power.
- All-in-One Portability: Various review articles on welding machines suggest that the Everlast PowerPro 256 is the perfect choice if you have only a minimal space in your shed. This welding unit can be able to slip under your work table and welding cart or can slide into your truck tool box which would enable an easy transportation.
Performance and Operation of PowerPro 256:
When it comes to operation, the current welding unit is packed with a mean punch for both the plasma cutting and TIG welding processes. The TIG welder is coming with a host of pulse and post flow features which would add thrilling into your welding process. As it is supported in both AC and DC voltages, you can weld both steel and aluminum with this unit. According to the Everlast PowerPro 256 review, this machine would operate at 240 V with almost 250 amperage capacity. As always, this product from Everlast is standing for its battery life and can last longer.
Ease of Use:
The reviews on PowerPro 256 have said that this welding unit is easy-to-use with its easy arc starting and smooth stable arc capabilities. The controls of this unit contain an easy-to-use selector switch and therefore, the process changeover is quick to do. There are quick change-out torches which would enable an easy change from TIG to plasma and vice versa.
- This welding unit would consume only little power as it is of inverter design.
- This TIG welding machine is coming with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- The battery life is longer than the other similar products.
- This machine can be able to weld almost any metal.
- As this unit is coming with a water cooled torch, you would require buying a water cooler which would require you to spend some extra money.
I would say that Everlast PowerPro 256 is an excellent choice to meet your welding needs; no matter whether you are a home hobbyist or an experienced fabricator. Loaded with great features and high range of power, this machine would perform well while still saving your money by being a single unit for multiple purposes.